Saturday, December 09, 2006

Decked the Halls






Well, no updates here lately is because I have busy getting ready for CHristmas as well as planning a surprise party for Greg who's 40 in just a couple days. I, along with lots of help from my kiddoes, got the house all decorated and trimmed the trees, hung the lites, did a few fun extra projects (these window frames were so much fun and i LOVE the results)and have officialy Decked out our house so its feeling very festive. Shopping, well i haven't done much of that yet but soon. Here are a few pics from my Country CHristmas Home, stop by for some treats and coffee anytime over the holidays.

Oh and I decided to go with a bit of a glamorous tree for a change this year, inspired by the K and Co twinkle type glitter chipboard alphas which i LOVE in that awesome pale green color, i started hunting for anything in that shade to decorate with, so so pretty. Still have my snowman collection, a country quaint "real" tree down in the family room with all the ornaments from many years past which i enjoy, etc etc, i just love decorating for Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I am bowing down to the queen of craft!
check out that stuff, in particular that window frame.

I LOVE IT!
when can I come for cookies?

Anonymous said...

ok...i already told you how much i love all of this!!!!

thought i would tell you again!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty decorations! I have got to get mine up tomorrow! Kim