Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines day......Oh well.....





I applied for a dt position at Just Cre8, a newish canadian kit club/website with great kits, didn't make it but i did cre8 this layout for my application which i was happy with so thought i'd share it here now. AND the valentines cards i made for my family and the 26 kiddoes i help teach, i loved the puppy cards i saw in Scrap etc mag. and thought they'd be perfect but they were more work than i expected LOL. The red/black card was made using goodies from the feb kit at Scrapbook Fanatics.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Corry!! I'm sorry you didn't make the DT for JustCre8. I saw their DT call on ScrapScene...and thought finally...a Canadian club!! AT least we got you over at LP... ;) Awesome layout and cards!!!

Renee said...

Hey Corry.... how have you been? I haven't chatted with you in so long. I love what you have created here.

Kim Watson said...

Hi there Corry...how have you been? Sorry you didn't make the DT! Gr8 L.O tho! & cute cards.
Keep well.
x

Lesli said...

I love that LO - it is gorgeous and the colors - WOW! Great projects - I really enjoyed your blog!