Thursday, April 16, 2009

i ♥ UNITY







got my first Unity KOM yesterday and I just love the combination of designs and quotes....highlight to my week for sure. Here are the cards i made last nite for challenges over at SplitCoastStampers and for the Hip Hop Thursday Unity blog challenges.

Square card without any sentiment - "flutter"
Give Unity a BOW - bow on a card - "Aren't you Sweet" and "Happy Thoughts"
Hole-Y Unity - "May you Live.." use holes on a card, i punched around the paper with my piercer
and a color challenge one from lil Scrappers......all using Unity stamps.

7 comments:

Christi Snow said...

oooh, Corry! I love you having some Unity in your hands...these are all GORGEOUS!

Lisa H. said...

this is adorable. I love your ribbons! great work!

Eryn Hagen said...

Corry these cards are beautiful!! WOW, thanks for the inspiration!!

Kelly Landers said...

Great challenge cards Corry! I love them and all the Unity stamps! TFS!!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

These are stunning creations Cory! Love how you coordinated all the colors so perfectly. Thank you for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comments, much appreciated!

Kendra said...

These are lovely!

Angela Fehr said...

Love the cards, Corry! I love that Poppy dp the most - I have used it in scrapbooking.