Monday, November 09, 2009

My IPPITY OpportUNITY!!










Well if you've been following my blog lately you'll notice that I've been singing the praises of Unity stamps........I love this company and their Stamps....great product, great value, fabulous variety of images. I was thrilled when they offered a home based business selling their stamps, an exclusive line available only through Ippity Chicks like me so if you are interested in any of these First releases, email me @ corryheinricks@gmail.com. I will have one of each set for sale to start with.

I'm excited to get started and will be offering CLASSES in my home throughout the winter.

3 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

Way to go, Corry! I am seriously thinking about going Ippity myself, but am checking out another option first. Now I know who to go to if I want to buy! ;)

debby said...

Those are some seriously cute stamps! I wish you the best!!
I nominated you for the creative blogger award, check my blog to see!

melody said...

oh what scrumptious stamps..and a great opportunity for you..that's awesome chickie!