Monday, April 18, 2011

All things UNITY!!

It feels so good to be creative again, seems the winter dulldrums are slowly disappearing along with the mounds of snow outside........there are a bunch of Junco birds that are loving my feeder and hanging out on the deck and they're so fun to watch.......I'm enjoying the challenges at All Things Unity and here are two cards i created today for the sketch challenge just posted... I can hardly wait to start getting my Unity Kits again starting this month!!


4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful cards and just love how you used the sketch and stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at ATU!

Sara Henton said...

You are rocking the Unity! And you did a wonderful job with the sketch.

Toni K said...

These are adorable!

Squirlygirl said...

Corry your cards are stunning! TFS :) If you want to see my take hop on over to my blog at
www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com