Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I've been tagged!!

hmm, well i feel like an official blogger now LOL. Guess I'm it so thanks Renee, and you sure you really want to know 5 weird things about me??? I think I'm boring but...

1. I am still with my first boyfriend, now my husband, who I started dating when i was 14. not strange perhaps but in this day and age it's probably considered pretty weird. We just celebrated our 18th anniversary, Love Ya Hon
2. I worked at Wendy's restaurant when i was a teenager, for 2 years i think, and I still love their food!
3. I bark when i burp, can't help it, it just happens.
4. the colored part of my eyes are scaley looking, like snake skin sort of.
5. i chew my nails, always have, terrible habit but i grew them out this summer, yeah me. probably won't last long cause they aren't strong or nicely shaped but i can polish them at least.

so there you go, boring hey??? now i will see if i can come up with some people to tag.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!

Andrea said...

LOL..!

Julie said...

Not sure any of those are weird, but interesting tidbits!

christina said...

LOL corry you crack me up. bark when you burp eh? too funny.