Wednesday, October 04, 2006

my recent creations




Thought i'd share a couple of my recent layouts, this first one is from summer in the okanagan, my girlfriend margaret has the cutest twin girls and they had a blast playing in the water with lindsey. Used the new Fontwerks Henna stamps and AL Journalling stamp, a 3 Bugs DT project for Love2Scrap.


the second one is my cousins daughter Kayla having fun with her new bubble blowing toy this past summer. Wanted to thank Sheryl for supplying me with the quickutz alphas and bookplates for this, was for the survivor contest on ScrapbookingSwede but i didn't win, sure would have loved to win that quickutz tool and alpha but thems the breaks!!!

and this last one is a picture of me in my new outfit ready to face my classmates at my 20th high school reunion in July!!! talk about nerves but it was an amazing, awesome experience that i will remember for years, just sorry my close friends weren't able to be there but you make sure you attend our 25th!!! this was a DT project using WRMK for Scrapbookers clubhouse.

3 comments:

Donna C said...

Sorry you didn't win the QK Corry . Who did ? Your lo are great and you have such a passion for scrapping ! Love to see what you do and hope to see more in national publications !!!

christina said...

yeah i was sorry to see that you didn't win either. I loved your LO, well I love all of your LO's LOL.

Anonymous said...

love those layouts girl!!!