Thursday, November 23, 2006

Time Flies

time sure flies, its almost end of november and the kids helped me decorate the tree yesterday, yes i know, Already? you might say, well i bought some new pretty green decorations, made some new ones as well, so we were all anxious to set it up. Had a fab weekend doing the online crop at Love2Scrap and so happy that we had some fun participants. This weekend will be another busy one, helping host an online crop at scrapbooking swede so come join us for some great challenges and fun, hoping my pal Karlynn comes for a bit to crop and/or just visit friday too. I have a "date" with my hubby saturday nite so should be a good weekend.

Now if only the weather would cooperate and change a bit i'd be a happy camper. I am so tired of the cold and snow, enough already.

4 comments:

Kimberly White said...

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! I'll take a look at this weekend's on line crop -- I sure enjoyed last weekend's crop!
Kim(Mrs. Bean)

Anonymous said...

Hope the weather warms up for you Corry but I don't think so as I hear it is to go down to the -30's ... yikes , that is cold ! Please keep it in the North ! LOL !

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see pcs of your tree!!! I am hoping to start mine on sunday!

Hope you and Karlynn have fun this weekend at the crop....a date with hubby is always nice.

This freak'n weather....all i can say is......*#@!%$&*(*^%$#...and it wasnt very nice either! :o)

Renee said...

So envious that you and Karlynn are hangin' out...you're such sweet gals...I wanna hang out with ya...

I hope to get my tree up this week...we'll see how that goes...and this weather sucks by the way....I'm sick of seeing the white stuff!