Saturday, March 17, 2007

la la la la life goes on.....


oh blah de oh blah da life goes on yeah, la la la la life goes on. And it surely does, no matter how much we complain about the weather, can't change it and its still winter here oh yeah, still snowing. I got my hair cut, or rather cut shorter as the cut two weeks ago just wasn't short enough and was driving me nuts. Went to my first physio appointement and got some home exercises to do. THe therapist said the part of my back that was injured is one of the hardest to work on and get back to full mobility and all i can do is stretch and strengthen the muscles around the area so i will try. Enjoyed a trip to the thrift shop that i haven't been to for ages, unloaded 5 bags and came home with one new one, mostly stuff for dd but i found a few treasures for myself..
this week has been busy, and the week ahead will be even moreso and i am already tired thinking of it. i don't suspect i'll get any scrapping and very little chatting done so i'll leave you with this page i finally finished after 4 days on the table. for a challenge at the Clubhouse based on a sketch as well as one at Love2Scrap with the title being This I know.... check out my galleries for the details on this layout.


and i can't believe i haven't posted since i found out the results at Timeless, i made the design team there, whooooo, thrilled to bits and can't wait to get started. Great group of gals and lots of talent there too. was a fun race and love the results of the challenges put forth each week.

Love2Scrap
gallery is operational again so i guess i'll be sharing my latest creations there as time allows. Oh and dont forget to come chat wednesday nite with Elsie Flannigan on L2S, should be fun, just hope i get home from town in time to participate.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Congrats on the Timeless Design Team - way to go!

I am in the process of changing my look too haha, maybe a little spring fever I guess, it's the only thing I really have control over the change hee hee.

Have a fabulous week, I know you said it will be busy but like you said look forward to this time next week!

Rhea said...

awsome LO and congrats on the DT at timeless - Michele is awsome awsome girl! Hope your back is feeling better soon!